There is a continued increase in pressure on worldwide fresh water supplies. It is estimated that by 2025 the demand for water supply will be more than 50%. Contributors to the growing demand for water are the shifting of populations to coastal cities, commercial growth, recurring regional droughts, food production and domestic use. Inadequate fresh water supplies will plummet the standard of living and stunt economic development. A better water management, policies and systems of this resource is imperative.
Around the globe, desalination is increasingly being used for the production of potable water and also to produce high quality industrial process water. The preparation of potable water from seawater for consumption is an energy-intensive and expensive process.
Beta Green Energy offers the water management solutions that make effective and efficient use of the water and the energy needed to treat it. We have the technical expertise to deliver desalination systems where desalination of water is required. Advance desalination technology from Beta Green Energy can help produce abundant supplies of fresh potable drinking water both from brackish and seawater sources. Our desalination specialists are experienced in handling the challenges of dependable, quality water production from ocean and the specifications for the purification of in-fluent water to allow for long and effective membrane life.
Seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) membrane technology is the process used for desalination. Beta Green Energy offers a full range of seawater reverse osmosis systems that are state-of-the-art which will optimize the efficiency of your water utility plant.
Beta Green Energy can provide industry standard and customized desalination technologies whatever your water application needs. Our customized desalination plants are designed for medium sized applications such as municipal plants, hotels and resorts, and can be fixed or mobile for flexible water operations.
– Industrial Water Treatment Systems
– (UV System/RO/UF/DM/Softening Plant/Desalination Plants)
– Swimming Pool Filtration/Rain Water harvesting.
– Effluent Treatment Plant- It is designed with the consideration of not only treating the Effluent but Water conservation as well so that the water is made recyclable back into the process as per laid parameters by the Industry.
– (Dairies/Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Textile / Sugar / Distillery / Food Processing / Tanneries / Pulp & Paper, Oil (Edible) refineries, Breweries etc.
– After the appropriate waste water treatment every where Sludge Handling and sludge de-watering is a very Vital matter and we have very efficient technology to handle, Separate and suggest end use of the sludge to our valued customers.
Sewage Treatment Cum Reclamation Plant
– Township / Hotels / Colonies / Institutions / Companies, etc
Got an Incredible Project Right Now?
Our dedicated project team will get in touch with you